My Marmite Maisie Reveal!

Mar 7, 2007
The marmite bag, you either love it or hate it! :P

I have gone over to the dark side! I know a LOT of people do not like this bag but I have always fancied having one but there was no way I was going to pay original price. So the sales came, and then the extra 10% off at harrods came this weekend and I took the plunge.

So here is my lovely shearling Maisie, she fits over my shoulder, has a lovely structured flat bottom and I just LOVE the tromp l'oeil, it is so detailed and IRL doesn't look rubbery like the pictures on .com suggest. I love quirky and not so blingy bags so this does me fine. And I don't think i will see many other people carrying one. :graucho:

Attachments

• maisie1.jpg
    maisie1.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 586
  • maisie2.jpg
    maisie2.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 611
  • maisie3.jpg
    maisie3.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 543
  • maisie4.jpg
    maisie4.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 608
  • maisie5.jpg
    maisie5.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 526

I have gone over to the dark side! I know a LOT of people do not like this bag but I have always fancied having one but there was no way I was going to pay original price. So the sales came, and then the extra 10% off at harrods came this weekend and I took the plunge.

So here is my lovely shearling Maisie, she fits over my shoulder, has a lovely structured flat bottom and I just LOVE the tromp l'oeil, it is so detailed and IRL doesn't look rubbery like the pictures on .com suggest. I love quirky and not so blingy bags so this does me fine. And I don't think i will see many other people carrying one. :graucho:

Aha!! Now you know that I LOVE this bag - especially in the black shearling!! I could cuddle my Womble for hours! :roflmfao: How does she fit against the body, littlestar? My one reservation was that she looked sooo wide and that my arm would stick out as though I were doing semaphore!! Mod shot would be good, please?!! Congrats on doing your own thing and getting a fab bag!! :yahoo:

I will be honest, I'm not a black or brown bag lover, but I do like the style of this and I admire your quirkiness. I always carry pink or purple, which some might say is quirky too. If Maisie came in purple or pink I would consider it myself as I love hand held bags too.
:hugs::hugs:

I truly have liked the maisie for a long time now -initially hated the false effect. It didn't take me long to warm to her and now i love her. I'd be very proud if that bag was in my collection. Enjoy her x