my Marine Fonce in SHW!

OMG! The mysterious Surpique Reissue hybrid has finally surfaced! It is so much more beautiful than I imagined it to be. I am sunk! Eek! :nuts: A big congrats to your scoring this beauty!

Ahhh, thank you :heart: I've not seen them before so that's really interesting.
But if the chain is shorter it's a no-go for me with my big shoulders :rolleyes:

And you really did make me LOL with your gorgeous big blue letters!
I woke the cat up!! :roflmfao:

Ok, C, I may have exaggerated a little bit. The chain is shorter than the regular classic, but not a lot shorter! I suspect Japan will be getting every single colour, like it usually does! :lol: Oh if so, C, could you let us know what you think of the red and dark beige please, please, please?

Wow .... blue with silver hardware is absolutely one of my favorite looks. I love the silver & blue combo. It's so gorgeous!! Congratulations on your beautiful new purse:smile:

bagmad73: u r in the US now but u Malaysian?

veronica - I am Malaysian Chinese(apa khabar?) married to a Singaporean and residing in Singapore!!! So nice to meet another fellow Malaysian!!!
Now that I have seen your gorgeous surpique reissue, I can't wait to see the camera case from this line!!! Can you hear my CC squealing?