My Mango Mini Finally Arrived!!! (+ something else)

jainstein

O.G.
Oct 15, 2006
First of all, thank you so much to tpfers who helped me with decisions!!! :flowers:

Before the reveal, I wanna vent :mad: a bit if you guys don't mind... So, after a long wait, I finally received the mango mini. However, the packaging and the condition of the bag was not what I expected. The bag came in in a HUGE delivery box (huge enough to hold ~4 maxi boxes) and the mini was not in a Chanel box but bouncing around inside the huge box. Also, there was no stuffing, wrapping chains or whatsoever. The mini was squished from no stuffing and a bit creased from not being in a box. I don't really understand why they put the bag and the Chanel box separately. Anyways, I inspected the bag. The color of the bag looked a bit faded and dull looking, stitches have tiny strings all over and some glue looking things were found near the edge of the flap. I snipped the tiny strings and removed the glue with tweezers (luckily it didn't leave any marks/stains). Also, there was a ~1" stain/scuff at the bottom of the flap!!!! :cursing: Fortunately, I was able to remove it with LMB lamb care cleanser. After applying additional LMB moisturizer and silk serum and massaging the leather, the bag was restored.

I was VERY unhappy with the fact that I had to spend this much effort and time to make the bag look brand new when it's supposed to be brand new!!!! :rant: With the condition of the bag, the horrible packaging/shipping, and an unfriendly SA, I don't want to shop at Woodbury unless I really have to.... I would rather pay a full price at boutique and not have these problems.

Anyways, as promised, here is my (restored) mango mini:
No Flash

attachment.php

Since someone asked me before, here is the color comparison
with my 10C Yellow Jumbo Caviar (not part of my recent purchases) with flash:

attachment.php

with natural light:

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1000131.JPG
    P1000131.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,025
  • P1000134.JPG
    P1000134.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,023
  • P1000137.JPG
    P1000137.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 1,024
Last edited:
I also received the 09P Fuchsia soft caviar jumbo today! :yahoo: I have been regretting not getting this one last year and finally spotted a brand new one recently! I love how it changes its color depending on lighting.
With flash:

attachment.php

Without flash:
attachment.php

Since there have been many color comparisons with fuchsia and other reds, I'll skip this. (also, I was feeling lazy :P)
Thanks again!

Attachments

• P1000124.JPG
    P1000124.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,016
  • P1000126.JPG
    P1000126.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,008
congrats on both the mango mini and fushia jumbo!! sorry to hear about that story... that was unprofessional of them to send you a bag without proper packaging. but luckily you "restored" the bag!! i love that comparison pic with the 10c yellow caviar and mango mini, the yellow looks like a lemon, so cute!! any modeling pics??

Congrats on your bags and also I'm sorry to hear about the packaging. It sounded like the SA was in a bad mood and pissed and took it out on the item. :nono: I hope the Woodbury outlet won't do that to me. -knocks on wood-

the Mango mini is so so so cute!!!

So sorry to hear about the terrible packaging, it sounded like the SA lacked genuine love for the purse he/she was caring, sigh. It's wonderful though you were able to restore it.

I am so sorry to hear about the terrible ordeal!! But I must say your new mango mini looks soooo cute and I LOVE your fuchsia jumbo! Congrats on both, they are gorgeous!!!