My mandarin speedy arrived!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. The SA called earlier today and said two words: "It's here." I raced to LV, and drove home with a huge LV bag in my front seat :graucho:

I love it! I am so glad I went with the mandarin. No cat pee smell, either - I smelled it before I left the boutique :lol: I asked the SA about it, and she looked at me like I was nuts :shame: but she also sniffed it, just to be sure.

Earlier today I bought the panda cles, it should be here in a few days. I think it'll look so cute hanging from the mandarin epi, and my other bags :cool:

:heart: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MandarinSpeedy.jpg MandarinSpeedy2.jpg MandarinSpeedy3.jpg MandarinSpeedy4.jpg

2. Cristina!!! She is GORGEOUS!!!:love: Enjoy it, dear!!!

3. Gorgeous! I Love It!

4. Thank you, mandarin speedy twin :heart: I just love looking at her! :shame:

5. congrats christina, take picture of your all your collection, let us see how big did your bag family grw since yu joined here hehe

6. Just beautiful - I love the mandarin. Congrats!

7. COngrats.

8. CONGRATS! love the color!

9. The bag collection might have grown, but the bank account has shrank (shrunk? hmmm) :shame: :angel:

10. congrats cristina!!! what a great color. bonus for no pee smell.

11. Congrat's..

12. :lol: That's a big bonus! All I smelled was leather and bag newness :amuse:

13. Great pics!!! Congrats. Its absolutely GORGEOUS!

14. Cristina ~ I'm So Happy For You! I'm So Glad You Chose The Mandarin As Well!!! It's Absolutely Magnificent!!!!!! :smile: Enjoy That Amazing Bag!

15. Congrats Cristina!!!! And no cat pee smell to boot!!!!! Enjoy her she is beautiful!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice