My Makeover Is Tomorrow

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
YIKES!
So I posted about this over a month ago when I first signed up...and now the day is finally here.
Tomorrow at 1 PM Eastern all my hair is gone!
I'm excited and scared at the same time and kind of sad :crybaby: It's like I have a secure attachment with my hair.
I took a shower this morning and was squeezing the water out of it and thought "wow...second last time I'll be able to do that"
They won't tell me yet what ideas they have for my hair!
Hubby is excited...he says it'll be like being married to someone new lol
he also says I'm like a blank canvas...my hair is uncolored, one long length (halfway down my back) and I never wear makeup.

For those who don't know:
I signed up for a makeover contest at a salon. 10 women. We get free haircut, color, professional makeup done by a makeup artist and professional photos taken.
The winner (not sure about how the voting is taking place) gets a year of free haircuts and color.

I have to wear 2 outfits. So I decided on some sexy gauchos and a lace top, and outfit #2 is some SFAM jeans and a grail top. Wedges for shoes. They also want accessories, so I'll bring my Tiffany jewerly, and 2 LVs (probably my black MC Lodge and my Panda pochette since they're cute and kind of flirty).

Am I crazy ladies??????!!!!!!???????

I promise to post before and after pics tomorrow night when I get home.

sounds so fun! I wish I get to do that! Maybe you can take a pic in those same outfits before the makeover, and then see the difference later! I love before and after pictures! Good Luck to you!

Good luck and I hope you love the haircut, but if not remember: it's only hair and it will grow back! :yes:

Is your hair long enough for Locks of Love? If so and they cut enough of it, that would be FAB for you to make that contribution since it's not been color treated! :angel:

Aww how exciting! Don't forget to post before and after pics:graucho: I'm sure you'll look stunning and soo beautiful :yes: that you'll forget about your 'hair'. And hope you WIN!!!:tender: