My magic unicorn holy grail reveal!!!

THANK YOU LADIES!!! I AM SOOOO HAPPY EVERY TIME I LOOK AT THIS LITTLE BEAUTY. I'm pretty content at the moment (still missing my small boy) but i need so enjoy the ones i have and need to do an updated family shot soon!

I was gonna wait until my other two purchases arrived to do a triple reveal but I can't!! I can't!!

Here she is..... Miss America!! Oh wait I mean miss black caviar square mini with silver hardware!!!! I never ever thought I would find this one in mint condition but patience (and rigorously checking every major resale site multiple times daily definitely pays off lol). I'm a self-proclaimed lambskin lover but the caviar on this baby is just wow, WOW!!! so puffy shiny and yet still soft at the same time. Can't wait to take this baby out!! Thanks for letting me share!! Will reveal the other two little goodies when they arrive!

View attachment 3388402View attachment 3388405View attachment 3388407

Oh MAJOR congrats on this rare beauty!!! You are so lucky! It looks perfect; so shiny and puffy.....lucky, lucky girl. :heart::heart:

this is why i love this forum so much!! thanks everyone for being so excited with me. can't stop petting the caviar (like a freak!!!) :drool::drool::drool: i work all week but can't wait to take this baby out for a spin this weekend. will definitely post some mod shots!!! oh yeah, and still waiting on my two little goodies to arrive, will share those as well and updated family portrait!! :yahoo:

this is super lovely!! This bag is next on my list for searching. Next up are black quilted ballerina flats and then search for this bag. Enjoy her and please post modeling shots!!