My Magenta Work!!

Thankso much ladies. It is GORGEOUS! The leather is beautiful.
I was dissapointed initially because I wanted a first, but now I'm so happy because the work is larger. I kinda feel greedy too, like I think Acegirl said, I want a first to go with my work.:sneaky:

I'm just so happy I was able to get anything in magenta, brand new. It's so much more vibrant in person. "Operator error" when it comes to taking pictures.:lol: I don't know why I can't seem to figure my camera out. Oh well, thanks again ya'll. I'm in l:heart:e. :love:

bb10lue said:
ohhhh~~do they still have the magenta in city or twiggy:amazed: ????
Hi bb. They had gotten several bags only in the first and work.
The "firsts" were gone first and I think I got one of the last in the work. Give them a call though, you never know. Good luck! :smile:

I have to share this with you ladies, thought you might get a kick out of it. It doesn't pertain to my magenta work, but funny and made me laugh.
I won't be taking my new Bbag out this weekend because I'm going fishing with my boyfriend. He would be considered a PHB. Purse hating boyfriend. He has a problem with the cost of everything let alone my designer wants and "needs". Anyway, on the way to get my fishing license he says to me "Baby, are you going to wear your Arnette's (sunglasses)? "Cuz you don't want to take your Versace's, fishing". :lol: I just laughed and said "I have to tell tPF ladies about this one".
I think he's starting to get it. Ha! There's hope.:yes:

Perhaps you should be a NFG (non-fishing girlfriend) this weekend and take the new B-bag out for a spin instead. Of course you'd want to wear the Versaces for this!

Just kidding. It sounds like PHB is coming around. At least he knows which sunglasses are appropriate for a fishing expedition!

valerieb said:
Perhaps you should be a NFG (non-fishing girlfriend) this weekend and take the new B-bag out for a spin instead. Of course you'd want to wear the Versaces for this!

Just kidding. It sounds like PHB is coming around. At least he knows which sunglasses are appropriate for a fishing expedition!

^^:lol: :lol:
Stunning colour and it looks so good in the work size!!:love:

BellaFiore said:
Hi ladies! I waited all day and of course wouldn't ya know it, I was the last delivery, 7pm. Wait no more!! :yahoo: It's here.

Thank you so much ladies for the heads up. I feel so lucky to get one of the last new magenta's out there.:yes: It's official, my first Bbag.
I couldn't have picked a better color for my first one, not only did I go for it, I went ALL they way...I'm hooked, I just love it:love:

Here's the pretty pics... I stuffed it a bit, had some creases from shipping. First one, natural light. Second, flash. Pics don't do her justice.
**ooops need to resize pics. Working on it now.

BEAUTIFUL!!!:heart::heart::heart:

OK - I'm SOOOO out of the loop....how did you get a new magenta city??? Please tell (or PM me)...PLEEASE!!!