My magenta order from Koh Samui

Thanks all:flowers:
I'll find out tomorrow what happenend. I will keep the First if that is all they have and all I can get because I am soooo in love with the color and you can't beat getting it on sale!!! I just think the First doesn't do magenta justice.

I have not even seen the bag yet in person. It was shipped to my parents so maybe I'm freaking out over nothing and the First will be perfect. I'm trying to be more positive. :girlsigh: I'll post pics this weekend.

Yey Mimi!!! You are the perfect fit to be a Mod for us:wlae:

hc1871 said:
Thanks all:flowers:
I'll find out tomorrow what happenend. I will keep the First if that is all they have and all I can get because I am soooo in love with the color and you can't beat getting it on sale!!!

yippy, i'm glad you're gonna keep your magenta first, but if you ever change your mind, i might be able to help you :graucho:

I'm sorry about the order. If you aren't going to use the first, I say return it. Hopefully they will have the day bag, but if they don't still return it because it's not what you really want.

hi hc just read your pm tried replying but there is something wrong with my internet its very slow its practically crawling ... im so sorry to hear bout the mix up , i havent received my bag yet will let you know asap when i do, by the way they dont have a day bag at koh anymore called them a few hours ago to check if they have was planning to get a day too. lets just hope they mixed your order with mine

I think it is meant to be for me to keep the first.

I'm at work and cannot call overseas so was going to 3way call with my mom. Well I call over to their house and the phones are busy, so I call her cell and it appears their phones are down:wtf:
What are the chances that this happens???:lol:

I am taking this as a sign to just keep the First.

Maybe the seller of the Day bag on Ebay will trade with me? LOL

I will have to call KS tomorrow.

Kaka hope you get your bag soon :tender: