My Magenta crave

mumar_k

O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
Today I just had to order the magenta medium madline. There is only 50 left with JAX. I was waiting for my Carly to sell, but unfortunately it did not sell yet, so my DH convinced me to just order it anyways. It should be here next week. I called my local store and SA ordered it. She gave me order#. but when I type in that number at coach.com it does not work. Why is that? She said she had to order it from JAX.... they better not screw up my order!

Today I just had to order the magenta medium madline. There is only 50 left with JAX. I was waiting for my Carly to sell, but unfortunately it did not sell yet, so my DH convinced me to just order it anyways. It should be here next week. I called my local store and SA ordered it. She gave me order#. but when I type in that number at coach.com it does not work. Why is that? She said she had to order it from JAX.... they better not screw up my order!
I wouldn't worry about it mumar... thats how I am too whenever I order things... it usually takes 24 hours for anything to be registered in the system, especially if you order it from JAX... I'm sure it'll show up tomorrow during this time... congrats on getting your maddie!:tup: