My Madison Girl Outlet Reveal; You know I just love Madison Bags

And u did it again, congrats!
Thanks for looking at my reveal toni :biggrin:
You know I love me some Madison!

Very nice.....great scores...enjoy.......

Thank you vanhornink :biggrin:
Congrats! You really found two great deals!

Twins on the jade Juliette and now you have me wanting the black woven Sophia. Love both of your new additions!
Thanks 4ever! You should see if you can get one of those black woven sophias, its a great black bag!

Omg! I have been wanting a black woven for a looooooooooooong time!
You should defintely see if you can get one too! I know you own the pewter one so now you need the black :biggrin:

Gorgeous bags! The jade is so pretty on Juliette, and I just love that woven Sophia! My outlet didn't have the black woven Sophias; I would've been all over it at that price if they had. Congrats on yours!

Gorgeous bags! The jade is so pretty on Juliette, and I just love that woven Sophia! My outlet didn't have the black woven Sophias; I would've been all over it at that price if they had. Congrats on yours!
thank you nc.girl :biggrin: Keep trying your outlet, I heard some outlets are putting them out this week. Good luck and let us know if u get one.

Love the jade juliette. Gorgeous !!!
Congrats ~
Thanks sarahiley :biggrin: I am now the proud owner of a green bag, she is my first bag in the green tone family.

thank you nc.girl :biggrin: Keep trying your outlet, I heard some outlets are putting them out this week. Good luck and let us know if u get one.

I will keep trying for sure! I figured they would already be at my store, since a lot of the east coast stores seem to be getting them. I don't give up easily, so I'll be calling my outlet and pestering them for the next few weeks. :lol: