My Macy's F&F Purchases and Boutique Exchange

elnrie

Apr 3, 2008
I had previously written about them on http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/my-coach-rampage-oh-my-long-but-worth-285309.html and finally picked them up on Wednesday along with some other purchases. I haven't had a chance to post them all until now. :shame:

First off, I exchanged my first navy satchel at a boutique. The SAs thought I was crazy for doing it lol. (Little did they know I had another one waiting for me at Macy's :upsidedown:.) It was the first time they had seen the navy satchel IRL and were actually telling another customer about it when I walked in. That customer actually bought her after I returned it! :tup:

I exchanged her for a large burnt orange pleated hobo along with the charms M,E, and R (my initials). My first two pics includes the cherry charm that I didn't get a chance to post last time.

IMG_2463.jpg

IMG_2467.jpg

IMG_2465.jpg

IMG_2466.jpg

elnrie

Apr 3, 2008
Then I picked up my presales at Macy’s on Wednesday.

Navy Satchel, Gold/Khaki Sig Bleeker Tote, and Chocolate Leather Carly along with my Tattersall wristlet, lady bug/heart enamel, patent butterfly, and cosmetic mix keyfobs.

IMG_2469.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

IMG_2471.jpg

IMG_2472.jpg

IMG_2473.jpg

IMG_2474.jpg

elnrie

Apr 3, 2008
I decided to look around one more time before leaving Macy’s and also picked up the following:

Black Leather Medium Lily (the last one!), Madison Leather Clutch, Pink Hamptons Patent Wristlet and mini skinny, and penguin and snowflake keyfobs (that were already 65% off). (BTW, the Madison clutch can be styled as a clutch or as a little bag. I took pics of both styles to show everyone.)

Now I’ve banned myself for now so I can pay off the damage I did to my credit card during Macy’s F&F. It was all worth it though because I have so many new babies! :love:

IMG_2475.jpg

IMG_2477.jpg

IMG_2485.jpg

IMG_2486.jpg

IMG_2480.jpg

IMG_2481.jpg

IMG_2478.jpg

vani

Feb 24, 2008
What a haul!!! I love all of your purchases, especially that burnt orange hobo and chocolate carly. That madison clutch is gorgeous as well...love that it has that tattersall lining. Congrats on all your lovely goodies!!!