My MAC Hello Kitty Haul!

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005

actually 1/3 or so of the stuff is mine, and the rest i purchased as a favor for a wonderful TPFer who couldn't make it for the MAC Hello Kitty stuff~~she's probably the only person i'd do this for (well one of a very select number of people).

apparently the collection launched at saks nyc today but the counter was surprisingly empty--oh well better for me!

swatches of everything:

the lipsticks:

the glosses:

the palettes:

the tinted lip conditioners:

beauty powder blushes and beauty powders:

and the pigments and reflects glitters:

still on my hello kitty wishlist are the brush collection:

_5776170.jpg

and the tinted lip conditioner in popster :drool:.

Awesome haul Jen! What are you keeping for yourself?

I can't wait to get my stuff on the 12th! I ordered a ton!

Your swatches are awesome! It makes the colors look really wearable and not as bright as they appear in the packaging!

Thanks for sharing your swatches of the MAC Hello Kitty line. I am loving all the colours of the lipsticks and lipglosses. It will be so tempting to buy all of it.

:faint::faint:

Thank you Jen!!!! Everything looks fabulous!! I always love your swatches!!

So tell me.... which of the TLC's do you think is prettier?

thanks so much lambie! i love them both! after seeing popster on a few people i thought that that was definitely the one for me as pink fish is kind of milky and so not for everyone, but on my popster was much too bright and just a little off. but i think if you're a little tanner than me or have more pigmented lips, popster is hot!

but i'd say get them both. i'm hoping my RAOK buddy will get me popster--although i may just get it for myself lol :P.

Your swatches are awesome! It makes the colors look really wearable and not as bright as they appear in the packaging!

socal i'm keeping a TLC in pink fish, lipsticks in strayin and cute ster, glosses in nice kitty and mimmy, and the small makeup bag. not a ton of stuf fbut not bad. i'm seriously wanting more though--i'm dying to own the brush set (just for the holder) and the TLC in popster--plus the medium makeup bag.

I also ordered a ton! lol. :nuts:

What stuff did you order hun?

Yay, Jen! You already know all of my thoughts, but I just had to thank you again for your amazing swatches! :heart:

nicole i was seriously dying because i couldn't reach you from the saks counter!!

Thanks for sharing your swatches of the MAC Hello Kitty line. I am loving all the colours of the lipsticks and lipglosses. It will be so tempting to buy all of it.

thanks so much luvsbags!

oh and socal i forgot to mention that ironically all of the really scary/garish looking colors are actually the really pretty and wearable ones!

oh and socal i forgot to mention that ironically all of the really scary/garish looking colors are actually the really pretty and wearable ones!

UGH Jen why are you doing this to me!

I didn't want any of the eye shadow palettes or blushes because I thought I would never wear the shadows cuz the colors were way too bright!

The first set looks so pretty! I might have to get the palette and one of the blushes too!

I also ordered a ton! lol.

What stuff did you order hun?

Lambie, I posted it in the other HK thread too. this is what I ordered already! :nuts:

This is my order so far:

LIPSTICK

• Cute Ster
  • Big Bow
  • Strayin’
Lipglass

• Nice To Be Nice
  • Nice Kitty
Tinted Lip Conditioner

• Popster
  • Pink Fish
Glitter Eye Liner
  • Her Glitz
  • Girl Groove
Pigment

• Milk
Nail Lacquer
  • Something About Pink
  • On the Prowl
  • Vestral White
Beauty Powder
  • Tahitian Sand
  • Pretty Baby
Lash

• Hello Kitty Lash
Hello Kitty Kouture (MAC MA said no preorders officially yet, but this is what I am getting)

• Kitty Kouture
  • Dazzlepuss
  • Sheer Mystery Powder

It's pre-mob training so it is a bunch of cool stuff like getting issued new gear (all of which kicks A--!!!!! and immunizations and medical checks to make sure we are medically deployable...yay!!!! one week down...only 9 more to go before I get to go to Iraq!