My LVoelies...

AnjaliLV

Jan 24, 2013
I absolutely love seeing all of your amazing collections. I just thought I'd share my very modest collection. I definitely love the classics, but hope to branch out to other pieces in the near future. As of now, I am LV content :smile:

Introducing: Neverfull MM in Monogram, Speedy 30 in Monogram, Speedy 30 in Damier Ebene, and Yellow Epi Petit Noe.

photo (15).JPG

I would love an azur piece! I have been pondering about an Eva in DA. It would be a smaller clutch/crossbody to add some variety. I am very nervous about colour transfer issues, but I guess if you're careful about not wearing new denim it shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks, everyone! :smile:

Ishcat, I love your siggy. I am the same way, I have gone through dozens of bags to get where I am. I am very fickle. But, I think I like things the way they are... for now!

I would love an azur piece! I have been pondering about an Eva in DA. It would be a smaller clutch/crossbody to add some variety. I am very nervous about colour transfer issues, but I guess if you're careful about not wearing new denim it shouldn't be a problem.

I have an Azur Speedy on way! I admit that I was nervous too but I have heard a plain white eraser may help...I heard not only from someone on here but also my SA. Im also moving back to Tampa FL in a couple of months so I'll b wearing a ton of summer dresses and outfits. I'll just b super careful if I wear dark jeans and wear a long shirt with them. I've dealt with light bags before so I'm confident I can avoid much of it. I like the look way too much...that color with the Damier print lured me right back into LV!

That being said, your collection is varied just right and wonderful! U have good taste.

I have an Azur Speedy on way! I admit that I was nervous too but I have heard a plain white eraser may help...I heard not only from someone on here but also my SA. Im also moving back to Tampa FL in a couple of months so I'll b wearing a ton of summer dresses and outfits. I'll just b super careful if I wear dark jeans and wear a long shirt with them. I've dealt with light bags before so I'm confident I can avoid much of it. I like the look way too much...that color with the Damier print lured me right back into LV!

That being said, your collection is varied just right and wonderful! U have good taste.

Exciting! I won't be buying anymore LV for a little while. I want to enjoy what I have. Be sure to do a reveal when your azur arrives. I will be living vicariously through tPF reveals!