MY LV Wish List for 2007 - take a look!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies, let me know what you think of each. I've heard some negative things about the straps on certain bags - please tell me some negatives I might consider with each bag. Thanks!!!! (In no particular order :graucho:)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]continued....on next

2. [​IMG][​IMG]

**#1, #3 and #4 are MY TOP PICS.

3. I really like the gold hardware on the front of the Manhattan...I don't have one, but I know that it is a really popular bag on the forum!!

Good luck--they are all gorgeous!!

4. among all these, i like the manhattan pm best. they're all yummy though. :supacool:

concerns: the lockit is on the wide side and the vachetta bottom is kinda scary... the coussin is actually cute but sorta reminds me of a throw pillow in that pic. :smile:

5. oh, next choice would be the BH, it is a lovely functional bag with not too much vachetta.

6. only monogram canvas??? i was expecting some spring stuff! oh well, great pics anyways!

7. I like the manhattan PM the best.

8. I love the BH..it's the most functional and is a great shoulder bag!

9. LOL!! Easy girl I'm new to the LV world...one of these will be my first!..I'll get there LOL

10. thank you!

11. I want the BH and the LH

12. i love the manhattan :smile: very pretty.. :smile:

13. I agree, lots of mono...might want to mix it up a bit ;)

14. I like BH the best, love mine very practical shoulder bag, although I wouldn't mind getting a LH. Manhattan is very nice too though.

15. Love most of these, though I've never been a big fan of the Manhattan... kinda heavy/bulky for my taste.