My LV wallet was stolen today......

YPK

O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
Some low life did it. It was a black MC cozy purse....and of all places, it was at my daughters' daycare. I have a very good idea who did it too but have no proof. I have a feeling the thief will show up again tomorrow. The daycare is part of the church premise where filming has been going on for the past two days. Fortunately, he was not smart enough to dig deeper into my bag where I had my monogram wapity with my camera :sweatdrop:. (He probably did not have enough time.) I used the kep chain on the cles to hook onto the zipper and so my mono cles was saved as well. I feel so angry :cursing:. It happened while staying late for the PTA meeting, can you believe it? I don't think many people would recognize black MC, he probably tossed it out and my poor wallet is sitting in a garbage can somewhere.:sad:

I was thinking the same thing too. I was struggling with so many bags and 2 kids in tow, one 3 1/2, one 6 mth old. I left my bag unattended very briefly to change the baby's poopy diaper. My prime suspect is the security guard (temp) too, how can anyone do this. I knew it was him because he could not look me in the eye when I said goodbye! This daycare costs 40K per year with 2 kids in there (i'm in NYC), I did not expect to be robbed inside. I only found out I was robbed after I came home. My wallet was STILL in my bag when I entered the daycare, I know because I opened it to put the milk bottles inside when I first got there.

I have no witness. I was one of the last persons to leave that part of the building and only the security person was there. I have never seen him before, I will report first thing tomorrow, but without any proof, what can I do? My husband went back to "confront" him. He said he saw nothing....now if only one could search him on the spot. It is not legal to do that, is it?

I'm so sorry!! Did you close all of your credit card accounts and bank accounts? I had my wallet stolen 7 years ago and the b!tch stole my identity. It's been hell. You need to contact all 3 credit bureaus and have them put a security alert on file. This woman tried opening credit cards, checking accounts in my name all over Nevada and California. Please be careful with all of this.

No ID but lately I started putting one single house key in my wallet for convenience's sake, stupid me, now I have to change my locks ! Thanks girlsgottoshop for the warning about identity theft. I want to kill that thief for all my grief. The first thing I did was to cancel my cards, but should I close the bank accounts too? A very long time ago, my backpack was stolen at school and the thief, after taking the money, actually sent my filofax agenda back to me. I have such bad luck. I should be 10x more careful in the future. Don't trust anybody, especially security !!!

I can understand a mono wallet catching someone's eye, but black MC ? i miss my wallet so..so much...!