~~My LV Surprise <3~~

Thank you ladies ! I was so surprised and caught off guard. He def is a keeper (for other reasons other than his great taste) haha. Ladies that have the speedy 30 how do you like it? Or do you prefer the 35?

withLVOE said:
So last night my wonderful boyfriend surprised me with my first LV bag and wallet !!! (I just owned a Sobe clutch). I'm in love!!! He picked them out all by himself too :smile:

Lovely!!!!! He did very, very well! (I have this same bag, and it was my first LV bag too!) congrats and enjoy!!

withLVOE said:
Thank you ladies ! I was so surprised and caught off guard. He def is a keeper (for other reasons other than his great taste) haha. Ladies that have the speedy 30 how do you like it? Or do you prefer the 35?

Congrats on your gifts, your bf's so sweet. I have the speedy 30 and I think it's the perfect size. When I bought it I debated between the 30 and 35 and for me the 35 was just too big for me (I'm 5' 5"). I think the 30 holds everything I need and it's perfect for a day out. Hope that helps!

Congratulation!! Lovely surprises from a lovely man hihihi I am so into romantism lovey dovey so yeah I'm excited for you dear... I've been eyeing this bag, would there be any chance for mod shots anytime soon?? LOL