My LV small scarf :)

1. Last Sunday I went to Milan with a friend of mine to visit a Helmut Newton's exhibition. While walking in via Montenapoleone (one of the chicest streets in Milan), I decided to step in LV store and check if they had a small silk scarf in Monogram Multicolor I had seen on the website. Here it is!!!
    It is quite small, a square of 45 x 45 cm, but I totally love it :love:

DSCN4848.JPG DSCN4850.JPG
  2. I can't see the pics.:sad:

3. Here they are (I added them again).

4. very cute! congrats!

5. congrats :biggrin: i love the LV multicolore scarves they're sososo pretty :yes:

6. I LOVE THOSE!!! They are so cute and fresh for summer!!!:love: CONGRATS!!!

7. Thanks! My first intention was to buy a Monogram Multicolor bandeau, but they didn't have any left. When I saw this scarf, I decided to buy it, it was sooo cute!

8. superqueen the bandeau should definitely be your next purchase then :graucho:.......i have one in black and it's just beautiful.....so many uses and it makes me so happy to just look at it :yes:

9. I know! But it is quite difficult to be found here in Italy :sad: I looked for it when I bought the Monogram Speedy in Verona (they didn't have it), and even in Milan they didn't have one. I hope to be luckier next time!

10. Hello Superqeen!!!Congrats for your Carrè!!I bought the white MC shawl the last month and the white MC bandeau as well...if you want i can check if they have any bandeau left here in the Bari boutique!! :yes: :yes:

11. Very cute!

12. Congrats! It's very pretty!

13. Congrats! It's so cute and colorful!!! :biggrin:

14. Congrats! That is soooo cute. I love it.

15. Beautiful scarf!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice