My LV reward for myself! warning: long!

AWESOMENESS, congrats!!!!!! That's so great that you'll be continuing to get your scholarship...money for school is a very good thing to have...and so is money for LV! You're gonna look so hot in those sunglasses!

Whoa...thanks everyone! :nuts:

Lee, speaking of food...I got food poisoning from (I believe) beef that wasn't cooked well enough a couple days ago. My dad did warn me about the steaks/beef here, they have to be cooked almost well-done if you're not used to the food here. In Canada I can eat med-rare but not here I guess! I ended up staying home for half of friday and all of saturday :sad:
And since people in Hong Kong are always so busy that was 1.5 days of wasted time, since I could've been going out with my cousins (who work 6 days a week).
I spent the second half of Friday vomiting in the washroom and having nightmares while sleeping, and I spent Saturday fighting off a fever. Yesterday I was much better but I still can't eat a whole lot...I had half a slice of toast, and a cup of tea with milk almost four hours ago, and I'm still full right now.

Edit: I will be getting them tomorrow, I will post pics of my sunnies and the bf's tie once I come home tomorrow!!

Congrats Karman! That's great that you did so well! I know from experience, anything over a 3.8 average is very difficult to get and requires so much hard work! You deserve your LV reward!

Karman,
Congrats and best wishes toward success! I loved those glasses when I saw them! *For your bf, LV has some fab cufflinks... (just a thought, not a statement)

I know :drool: My fav are the key and lock ones...but his occupation and his limited free time doesn't require him to wear cufflinks ever! Maybe when he gets a new job, I will buy him those! :nuts:

Hi Karman, congrats on wonderful achievements in school and in LV! :wlae:

If you don't mind me asking, what's a GPA? :shame:We have grades from 1 to 6, 1 being the worst and 6 the best, and you can pass with a 4. So it's really different :smile:

You're such a brain! That is a very fashionable brain!!! Love the mini pochette, will be to die for with the sunglasses!!! have a great time and be safe!