My LV Montsouris GM saga

LVBagLady

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
I bought a Montsouris GM backpack just before NewYear's on the bay. Seller description stated bag was in excellent condition and only used a handful of times. There were 3 pics. Two kind of dark pics of front and back. Couldn't get a good look at leather. Other pic was a good one of Made in france font. I messaged seller and requested pics of date code and bottom of bag. Both looked good. I bought it.
20121231_131111.jpg

Needless, to say, I was dissapointed. It is obvious the bag has been used more than a handful of times. The leather is very dark with some stains, water marks and looks kind of dirty. My bad for not asking for more pics. I stilled used it. Overall its in good condition. No rips, tears or odors. But every time I looked at the vachetta I felt sad. :cry:
I didn't shut off my save search notifications for the backpack so I kept getting notifications and found one in better condition. I asked the seller a lot of questions, made an offer and it arrived today. Even though it is older it is obvious it hasn't been used a lot. But now I'm kind of attached to the dirty one. Its soft and broken in. But the new one looks so good. I think I'm crazy. :nuts:

20130109_174537.jpg

Both bags have been authenticated by Carol. I also had the first one I bought (rhe dark one) authenticated on here right around NewYears.

I'm gonna have to part with the dark one. I can't keep both. :P

Also on a major ban. Big time car repair to my lower arm control both driver and passenger side. My driver side wheel almost fell off. Luckily, I was in slow traffic and not on highway. Broke down at the entrance to my complex.

Hi there, sorry to bump an old thread, but I'm a new user (can't start a new topic) with a question...

Will the Moyen Montsouris (10" x 12") comfortably fit my iPad (9.5" height)?

Thanks!

Finally bought a Montsouris GM today and I'm so excited to get it! I purchased from Malleries. If I were you, I'd keep both and use the dirty one for travel to more exotic/less fancy trips or places like Disney haha!