My LV Loot while in NY

First off, all of your new goodies are beautiful!! I'm loving the LVOE tote more & more!

As for the rude manager, you were totally in your right valid that any scratches should be "your" scratches and not anyone else's. I'm sorry she was horrid to you!! Thankfully the gentleman SA was sweet. Maybe if you don't want to write a complaint letter, you can write a complimentary letter about him instead.

Anyway, congrats again!!

Hab, you spent alot of time and $$ and should not feel bad for paying for a NEW quality product, so you did the right thing......congrats on your nice stuff !!

You did the right thing by exchanging your Fleurs keychain for a brand new one without any scratches. That manager obviously set a poor customer service example in front of other employees. Makes me wonder how she got into her position in the first place!!

In any case --- congratulations on everything you bought! I hope you get your shoes!

Congrats!! Sorry about your bad service. I just went through that last week for exchanging an inclusion bracelet. The manager accused me of using it. I won't be shopping there again.

great stuff!!! i was just at the store on 5th on friday ;) and i can't stand when SAs and MANAGERS are like that. i'm glad my SA is patient and understands why i'm so picky over my stuff. she's so sweet, if i don't like the colors on the MC pieces she brings over she goes over to get others so i can pick the one i like. lol.

congrats to your purhcases !!!
i am sorry that you had such an unpleasant experience with the manager... if i were you i would definintely complain!!! that is just totally wrong to say something like this !!!