My LV Loot while in NY

habibty

♥ ♥
Mar 12, 2006
Got the Love 2 Tote PM in Ecru and Fleurs Key Chain on Fifth.. Also wanted to get the Dentelle Ludlow in Gold but they only had silver. So the super sweet SA told me they should have one in Soho so I went there.

On the way, I took out the Fleurs Key Chain and saw that the little gold plaque was so scratched up it looked used. So when I got to the Soho store, I was checking out my future sandals (Elektrochoc sandals in turquoise) and trying to find out exactly what size I needed.. Tried on 36 in fuchsia and they fit, but they didn't have 36 in turquoise and the SA told me there were only 1 pair left in the US and he could have them sent to the store but they might not reach in time before I leave so I decided that I would try and get them when I go to Europe.

Anyways, I asked him about the Dentelle wallet and they had one piece left which I bought. Then I showed him the Fleurs Key Chain and told him I had just bought it earlier on and that after I left, I checked it out and showed him how used it looked. He told me he could see that and tried to find another one in better condition and he did and said we could exchange them but he had to ask the manager first. So the manager came and she was oh so rude. She looked at it, looked at me and she "You do realize that this is going to happen anyway" I told her "Yes but I would like it to look like that from my own use and not buy one like that" Then she rolled her eyes and said "99.9% of our customers would not even care, but whatever, it's fine you can exchange it" and walked off. I felt so bad and told the SA how bad I felt and he told me I shouldn't feel bad and that he would have done the same thing. Then he said he didn't know what was wrong with her but that I had a right to exchange it if I wasn't happy. So I did.

Anyways, sorry for the long story which most will not read anyway lol here are some pictures:

nyshopping1.jpg

nyshopping2.jpg

nyshopping3.jpg

nyshopping4.jpg

my future shoes lol (on top, the wedges)
nyshopping5.jpg

Pretty! I feel the same way as you about the Fleurs keychain, when I bought it the SA made a point of getting a brand-new one for me and showing it to me. I know it will get scratched (since things spontaneously combust when I use them for some reason) but like you, I would rather do it myself! Congrats on the LVOE 2 tote and the dentelle wallet too!

congrats , and who knows if you would scratch the key chain up? Maybe you are super anal about things lol.She should not assume things and just offer good CS. I would want a new one too, who wouldnt for what we pay for these things.

Sabrina...you spent many thousands on LV in one shopping spree and the manager treated you like CRAP. That is NOT acceptable and I would recommend you write a letter of complaint and address to the all the "names" you can pull off of the stockholders reports for LVMH because that is not how one treats people who drop many dollars, pounds, Euros...you name it. Horrid and sickening.