My LV journey has come to an end....Mine Taiga/Utah collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm pretty new to this forum and today i finally feeling like sharing my LV taiga/utah collection... ....Not much to be say but i think i just finished most of the necessary LV things that i needed for travel/daily usage... ...here are the pics:

Family pic:

[​IMG]

The most expensive piece of the family, utah commanche!!
    [​IMG]

The state of art taiga kenpall PM,this is one of my fav bags,in deep forest green:
    [​IMG]

Messenger, taiga viktor:
    [​IMG]

Taiga alexander, the best taiga softcase ever made:
    [​IMG]

Taiga toiletry GM pouch, the red one i carry w me to work everyday, sooo useful, but DONT LOSE it haha:
    [​IMG]

Taiga dimirtri and Utah messenger ( i forgot the name), i really loves how small useful the dimitri is, my FAV bag of all time:
    [​IMG]

thanks for looking, i hope more guys like LV and collects them.:biggrin:

2. [​IMG]

limited to 8 pics huh.....?

my wallets, the damier graphite brazza and taiga multiple. The taiga multiple has been w me for 4 yrs now and it still looks completely brand new with daily usage without any care:

3. great collection! congrats! Are you really done?? I don't think so LOL! Here's what you're missing:

shoes
    belts
    ready-to-wear
    sunglasses

Just kidding :smile:

4. Congrats on your very nice collection.

5. Great collection :smile: thank you for sharing it with us!

6. lovely collection

7. Wow, very nice collection! I love Utah & Taiga leather, it's very durable! :tup: :biggrin:

8. Thanks for sharing! Great collection!

9. Love your collection!

10. Love your collection! it's nice to see the Tiaga pieces!

11. Love everything! Congrats!

12. I have never seen a collection like this. Stunning!

13. What an amazing collection :tup:

14. What a fabulous collection.

15. lovely collection!