My LV IS Missing!!!

Apr 8, 2008
Listen to this,
Yesterday I left Hubby:heart: and my little boys:love: at home while I went out with my sisters. I had my Musette Tango out because I was going to switch purses for Sunday.
When I came home my bag was missing.:censor: Hubby didn't see it, 7yr. old and 5yr. old don't know what I'm talking about and 3yr. old says he saw it, but doesn't remember where. Now I have to tear apart the house looking for it.:rolleyes:
I have to go now because the 15mth old just rolled down the stairs, again!:nuts:

Oh yeah, those 15 month olds - they're like Teflon....I've had four of 'em! :heart: But inasfar as your bag my dear, it sounds like someone played 'house' with it!!! Look in their rooms. That's all I gotta say.....

Lets hope they are all playing a trick on you and your DH has bought you another LV for Mothers day. He'll say "look mammabyrdie, I found your bag" and when you go to see, he will have the new one waiting :tup:.

Oh yeah, those 15 month olds - they're like Teflon....I've had four of 'em! :heart: But inasfar as your bag my dear, it sounds like someone played 'house' with it!!! Look in their rooms. That's all I gotta say.....

:P Can you tell I haven't had kids? That's good to know for future reference, though!

That's good advice about where the bag might be, though. Check any laundry piles, too.

Hope you find it soon!!!! It's probably hidden under a bed or a cushion or in a closet or underneath something but at least it's in your house!! (But check to see if the kids were playing outside or in your garage just in case...)