My LV Collection

ssv003

Jan 27, 2012
So you all have inspired me to start an inventory of my LV items and showcasing the LV collection. I can't get enough of members' LV collection threads!!!

I should be writing my master's thesis right now... (shhh!!) so I didn't take pics of each item individually, but I gathered up shoes and some accessories. I'll finish this thread out in the next few weeks with bags and other accessories.

My journey to LV has been interesting! At first I was a Burberry addict and then Armani and for some reason never fell in love with LV until later. Now, since high school I've collected pieces and am totally in love with the brand. What durable and lovely bags! I'm so happy I found this forum to connect with other LV lovers!!!!

I'm fairly new to the forums too, but seriously, you guys are the best!

So...here goes some LV documenting! ;)

SLGs and some accessories!

gYCNI.jpg

I've tried to diversify! I really enjoy the LV wallets... I can't get enough of the insolite, zippy, and sarah wallets. The Anemone sunglasses are super-fun and always look super-chic no matter the outfit.

When my SA was talking to me about Mon Mono, I really wasn't up for getting it, but then I ordered the Organizer Zippy and have been in love with it since! I shouldn't doubt her again. It's awesome for traveling--there's a place for my passport or tickets and receipts. Seriously consider it if you're the traveling type!

Last edited:
Very diverse....bring on the bags

Will do! I'll get to them on my next writing break. :smile: I'm posting shoes soon!

WOW...BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait til I have such a nice collection. I'll be looking out for the rest...

Thank you!!

HEY!!! You should be writing that thesis. Bad girl! As punishment, send me that illustre wallet and then get back to work!!

Hahahaha!! Well, you're right. I should be writing! lol.

aawww, this is exciting! keep going... ;)

Will do! Thanks and keep tuning in for more! :smile:

Now for the shoes!! I swear my accessories are more fun than my bag collection, haha. I've recently been going hardcore on wallets and shoes for some reason. No idea really, but that's how it's panned out, haha! :smile:

ZDfNE.jpg

Some of my ultimate favorites are the Fleurus Thongs (probably the most comfortable sandal I've EVER owned) and the Stephen Sprouse slip-ons. In general LV shoes are incredibly comfortable and durable. I swear by these beauties!

SLGs and some accessories!

gYCNI.jpg

I've tried to diversify! I really enjoy the LV wallets... I can't get enough of the insolite, zippy, and sarah wallets. The Anemone sunglasses are super-fun and always look super-chic no matter the outfit.

When my SA was talking to me about Mon Mono, I really wasn't up for getting it, but then I ordered the Organizer Zippy and have been in love with it since! I shouldn't doubt her again. It's awesome for traveling--there's a place for my passport or tickets and receipts. Seriously consider it if you're the traveling type!

Masters thesis....*groan* been through that... anyway, that is such a nice collection of SLGs! I'm loving the Illustre, Mon Monogram and Kusama ones :smile: Is that a rayures I see?