My LV Collection

SLGs and some accessories!

gYCNI.jpg

I've tried to diversify! I really enjoy the LV wallets... I can't get enough of the insolite, zippy, and sarah wallets. The Anemone sunglasses are super-fun and always look super-chic no matter the outfit.

When my SA was talking to me about Mon Mono, I really wasn't up for getting it, but then I ordered the Organizer Zippy and have been in love with it since! I shouldn't doubt her again. It's awesome for traveling--there's a place for my passport or tickets and receipts. Seriously consider it if you're the traveling type!
Thanks for sharing- gorgeous collection!
Love the color combo on your Mon Mono Zippy!

Gonna start off the day with my Vernis bags...

Valentine's Day Alma BB

IMG_0210 _Snapseed copy.jpg

And I'm totally in love with my Brea GM in Terre d'Ombre... it was the last one in the country and was online, so I snatched that up immediately! Now, I don't think that color is available. It's one of my favorite bags to date.

DSC_1023.JPG

Now for the shoes!! I swear my accessories are more fun than my bag collection, haha. I've recently been going hardcore on wallets and shoes for some reason. No idea really, but that's how it's panned out, haha! :smile:

ZDfNE.jpg

Some of my ultimate favorites are the Fleurus Thongs (probably the most comfortable sandal I've EVER owned) and the Stephen Sprouse slip-ons. In general LV shoes are incredibly comfortable and durable. I swear by these beauties!
the pink sandal are confortable???

ssv003 said:
LOL! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! :smile: Now for the Monogram and then my collection should be finished. I only started collecting for about a year or so, so I've been so lucky to even have collected this much.

About a year ??? Shoes, bags and slgs ???
Wow !!! I wonder how it's gonna be in 3
years from now :drooling:

I love all your pieces .. !!!!