my LV collection

1. here's my LV collection if anyone is interested! i'm new to the forum so please be gentle with me if i have posted them in the wrong place x picture 1 - back row - Alma, vernis thompson (i think), montsouris backpack. front fow - jeune fille, papillon 26, multicolour murakami belt. picture 2 - back row - borneo green epi pochette, murakami panda pochette limited edition, cherry pochette w extender. middle row - pochette old style no d ring, murakami black pochette, flotentine pochette. front row - murakami wish bracelet, blue epi wish bracelet, pochette cles, wallet and coin purse. thanks for looking!

ebay 141.jpg ebay 142.jpg
  2. Wow, you have a nice collection. Thanks for posting pics and welcome to the pf:yahoo:

3. Welcome to the Forum :flowers:

4. Thanks for the pictures!! The patinas are just beautiful on your bags!

5. thanks to all for nice comments. as to the patina, i love new LV bags but as there are so many fakes out there where the straps aren't even leather i like my bags to look a bit aged and authentic. plus i have a young baby so can't be too precious with things unless they wipe clean!

6. i love everything! especially that green epi pochette, the color is fabulous!

7. Welcome to the forum ! :smile:

Let me know if you'd like your thread moved to the collection forum - and you could also add bags that aren't Louis Vuitton as well !

8. love your green epi pochette!

9. You have a great LV collection and such a beautiful patina on your bags.

10. Love your LV's - escpecially your pouchettes!:P

11. Nice collection! I love your Panda pochette.

12. Welcome To The Purse Forum! Such A Beautiful Collection.....Thank You So Much For Sharing!!! :smile:

13. Welcome to the forum!:flowers: Thanks for sharing your lovely collection(loove the Panda and Cerises pouchettes!!!)!:heart:

14. Welcome!!!

15. welcome! and nice collection!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice