my LV collection

here's my LV collection if anyone is interested! i'm new to the forum so please be gentle with me if i have posted them in the wrong place x picture 1 - back row - Alma, vernis thompson (i think), montsouris backpack. front fow - jeune fille, papillon 26, multicolour murakami belt. picture 2 - back row - borneo green epi pochette, murakami panda pochette limited edition, cherry pochette w extender. middle row - pochette old style no d ring, murakami black pochette, flotentine pochette. front row - murakami wish bracelet, blue epi wish bracelet, pochette cles, wallet and coin purse. thanks for looking!

Attachments

• ebay 141.jpg
    ebay 141.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 286
  • ebay 142.jpg
    ebay 142.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 269
thanks to all for nice comments. as to the patina, i love new LV bags but as there are so many fakes out there where the straps aren't even leather i like my bags to look a bit aged and authentic. plus i have a young baby so can't be too precious with things unless they wipe clean!

Welcome to the forum ! :smile:

Let me know if you'd like your thread moved to the collection forum - and you could also add bags that aren't Louis Vuitton as well !