My LV Collection (I'm new so pls be kind) LOL!

The White MC Keepall where you note "This bag is turning colors. I'm obviously not storing it correctly." The staining on the white canvas is not due to your storing method...it is a known defect (something with the glue used during the making of the bag) and LV will replace the flap for you.

Thank you so much!!! I will take it to LV next week. I kept trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. Tried storing it in and out of the dust cover, etc.

I do think that your bags would benefit from being stuffed with air pillows when not in use so that they keep their shape. It would definately help them look their best especially since your collection is so large and even if you were to rotate bag use daily it would take you a month or so to repeat.

The one bag/collection that I now wish I would have purchased, but I didn't like them at the time was the Monogram Miroir. Wasn't a big fan, but not I wish I would have gotten a gold one.

I also didn't buy the Monogram Theda, and sometimes I wish I had gotten one of those.

The one bag I tried the hardest to get, but had no luck was the Monogram Oskar (or Oskar Waltz). The one that had the ostrich at the top. I really wanted that bag!