my LV Christmas presents

whoa, merry christmas AND a happy new year! what a nice sister!

Hey......can you post a pic of the panda as an extender on your bag? im wondering what it will look like on the mini!

Congrats on your gifts and the Ludlow. I thought I read somewhere that you bought the Panda Cles from SF when they were released again. :shrugs:

We need modeling pics. :yes:

I bought the panda cles and ended up giving it to someone else who really wanted it...I will post modeling pics when my papillon comes...I don't think I'd use the mini pochette to wear, because it's too small for me...mainly wanted it to attach to the D-ring (?) that is in some of my purses!

I bought the panda cles and ended up giving it to someone else who really wanted it...I will post modeling pics when my papillon comes...I don't think I'd use the mini pochette to wear, because it's too small for me...mainly wanted it to attach to the D-ring (?) that is in some of my purses!

Aww. That's nice.

You still haven't rec'd the Gold Papillon? The charge send should only take three days to process and reach you. It's been too long. I would call and have them track it. :idea: