My LV boutique got a bunch of discountinued items!

baby of fashion

just shopping!
Dec 21, 2007
I was at the LV boutique (I live in the UAE) and just got back..went to check out the new Zippy Coin Purses (the Azur and MC) I loved the MC in black..the color of the LV's popped more on the black Zippy! Came out empty-handed unfortunately ( no cash flow at the moment!)
Anyways I saw a beautiful Epi Mandarin Speedy sitting on the shelf :drool:.. It was gorgeouus I loved the color from the pics but IRL it's TDF !!! I wish I had the funds to get it now..but I'm not getting any bag funds from my parents right now!!
There's one pink Bon Bon left in the store..tried it on and i loved it so funky!
Then I saw another discontinued color of vernis.. Indigo Reade , I think the Reade is so cute but small duh!
And the last piece I saw that's discontinued is the Vernis Stillwood (white).

I'm in love with the Epi Mandarin Speedy:heart:...wish I can get it :girlsigh:

OMG I would LOVE to get my hands on that mandarin speedy! I've tried to look on eBay but no luck. Do you know what size it was? Do you know if they ship overseas? Of course I only ask if you decide you don't want it. Hehe.

OMG I would LOVE to get my hands on that mandarin speedy! I've tried to look on eBay but no luck. Do you know what size it was? Do you know if they ship overseas? Of course I only ask if you decide you don't want it. Hehe.

Oh you can have it lol.. My mom put me on a purse ban!
Anyways it was a Speedy 25, I dont know about the shipping overseas information! Maybe you can call?

I wish I can get it! When I saw it the first thing that came in my mind was TPF! My mom is not going to get me anything right now :hysteric:.. maybe there's a chance in the beginning of May..although I still doubt it.. I hope it stays around! :girlsigh:

The color sounds awesome, I could use orange since I just ebayed my orange vernis Houston...but the 25 is small for me

I wonder do US stores also get discontinued items??????