over the moon
Aug 8, 2007
attachment.php

:graucho:

Attachments

• loot.jpg
    loot.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 903
so for the past few months i've been trying to stick to a ban... but since it was my 30th :wtf: birthday yesterday, i was pardoned for a few things.... :smile:

ok, small boxes first...

Box #1: i saw this IRL at Rodeo Drive and really liked it. I love all the colors! Very springy!!

attachment.php

Box #2: i had a cerises agenda but i really wanted a vernis one too. :smile: And i didn't have anything in this color. So i got this:

attachment.php

I love love love the framboise color! i am not usually a pink person but this color is just gorgeous. i think it is the most "shimmery" of all the vernis colors i have.

here it is with Hello Kitty inserts (isn't is the girliest thing you've ever seen? lol). i'm about 20 years too old for this, but whatever! :smile:
attachment.php

Attachments

• band.jpg
    band.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 2,519
  • agenda1.jpg
    agenda1.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 3,891
  • agenda2.jpg
    agenda2.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 2,235
ok so now on to Box #3 (medium-sized box)...

attachment.php

a clue is that this bag is no longer in production (i think it was discontinued in 2003). i got it off ebay, and it didn't come with a box or dustbag. so the box and dustbag are courtesy of some wonderful SAs at the Rodeo Drive LV. :yes:

i'm sure many people can guess what it is by now...

attachment.php

it's the vernis Spring Street in lime yellow!!! :woohoo: i love this color!! it reminds of a lemon icee...
attachment.php

here she is again with MC fleurs keyring. this bag is PERFECT for taking to a wedding...i have a wedding to go to in a couple weeks, i'll definitely use this bag
attachment.php

and here she is with my lavender vernis Bedford (two very springy bags!)
attachment.php

Attachments

• ss5.jpg
    ss5.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 3,088
  • ss4.jpg
    ss4.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 1,703
  • ss3.jpg
    ss3.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 4,508
  • ss2.jpg
    ss2.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 852
  • ss1.jpg
    ss1.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 859
anyway i should mention that i can't believe i'm actually 30 years old! (dang, where did my 20s go??) LOL. but as scary as it is, my DH sure as hell did a good job of making me feel better about it!! :love:

so all the previous items i showed (spring street, agenda, bandeau, etc) i had found myself in store or in ebay, and i thought that would count as my bday gift from DH (since i was supposed to be on a ban, lol). but then after all that my sweet DH asked me if i wanted my bday present now. I said, well ok! I asked where it was, and he just pointed to above my IKEA purse "closet", where I keep all my big LV boxes. The funny thing is, my purse closet is in our bedroom (i see it everyday) and for *weeks* I HADN'T EVEN NOTICED that there was an *extra LV box* up there!! :nuts: after secretly getting my gift a couple weeks back, DH had been so worried about where to hide it, but then he figured there was a good chance that I wouldn't notice an extra box up there above the shelves..and he was right!! lol

anyway, on to the reveal.....

here's a nice big box! at this point i was like woowww :love: i am already very impressed with DH at this point (he's never surprised me like this before!!)

attachment.php

in it's dustbag (ooh the suspense!)
attachment.php

attachment.php

can anyone guess?? :graucho:
attachment.php

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 821
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg