my lv bag collection

hennaria

hennaria
O.G.
Jan 1, 2006
heya folks!

I finally decided to take a pic of some of my favourite bags!
BUT I am sorry for that AWFUL quality of lighting and flesh etc etc........also I think that my camera sucks...*LOL*

lv bags not on that picture: lv reporter GM, lv keepall 55, lv alize 24 h, lv sirius 70, lv abbeses

I will post a picture of my other hermes and gucci bags later today or tomorrow

Bags that are on my wishlist until march: LV sac chien, guccissima messenger in white, hermes evelyn GM in mocca

my first bag ever was an old lv cosmetiv purse I got at the age of 8.......it was an OLD piece my granny gave to me for my pencils and stuff........other kids in school made jokes of me because I had the granny pattern pencil case....and not the mickey mouses

haha

ever since then: presents from my parents mostly, but most of it is bought from myself.

Also I work for a swiss firm helping LVHM with the add campaigns in middle europe......well that way you sometimes get goodies and percentage off designers.............

and DON´t blame me for the prada robot bag! bought in on the prada sale for 200........which is okay for a swimming bag(well I use it as one at least hahahha)

and sorry goyard lovers, but I just dont like the goyards at all.......saw ehm last week in person and they look...well cheap://

B.T.W:.I am a boy:smile:

Attachments

• Bild_308_smaller.jpg
    Bild_308_smaller.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,757
Ahhh, no wonder you it's mostly messenger-esq bag! Have a good friend that would drool over your collection, he's dying for an LV messenger.

Oooh is that a sac squash I spy ?

Awesome collection, and yeah, not everyone is a fan of the Prada but it'd make a cute tote for something casual, like going swimming !

ayla said:
Oooh is that a sac squash I spy ?

Awesome collection, and yeah, not everyone is a fan of the Prada but it'd make a cute tote for something casual, like going swimming !

hya! yes it is:smile:

It´s the most practical bag I have:smile: great for bigger shopping and stuff:smile:))