my lv bag collection

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. heya folks!

I finally decided to take a pic of some of my favourite bags!
    BUT I am sorry for that AWFUL quality of lighting and flesh etc etc........also I think that my camera sucks...*LOL*

lv bags not on that picture: lv reporter GM, lv keepall 55, lv alize 24 h, lv sirius 70, lv abbeses

I will post a picture of my other hermes and gucci bags later today or tomorrow

Bags that are on my wishlist until march: LV sac chien, guccissima messenger in white, hermes evelyn GM in mocca

my first bag ever was an old lv cosmetiv purse I got at the age of 8.......it was an OLD piece my granny gave to me for my pencils and stuff........other kids in school made jokes of me because I had the granny pattern pencil case....and not the mickey mouses

haha

ever since then: presents from my parents mostly, but most of it is bought from myself.

Also I work for a swiss firm helping LVHM with the add campaigns in middle europe......well that way you sometimes get goodies and percentage off designers.............

and DON´t blame me for the prada robot bag! bought in on the prada sale for 200........which is okay for a swimming bag(well I use it as one at least hahahha)

and sorry goyard lovers, but I just dont like the goyards at all.......saw ehm last week in person and they look...well cheap://

B.T.W:.I am a boy:smile:

Bild_308_smaller.jpg
  2. Ahhh, no wonder you it's mostly messenger-esq bag! Have a good friend that would drool over your collection, he's dying for an LV messenger.

3. wow, i'm not the biggest LV fan, but i can appreciate a hot collection when i see one!

4. Oooh is that a sac squash I spy ?

Awesome collection, and yeah, not everyone is a fan of the Prada but it'd make a cute tote for something casual, like going swimming !

5. *applause*

nice collection =) i luv boys with brand awareness =)

6. GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS and more GORGEOUS!!!!!:biggrin:

7. wow...i love your cute PRADA tote...i would like to buy one last time as my gym bag. But then i tought someone would dying to steal it in my locker..hehehe..nice collection

8. Oh wow :love: I wish my fiancé had that collection so I could borrow his bags :biggrin:

9. Nice collection, you have good taste :biggrin:

10. lovely - you have great taste for a guy:smile:

11. hya! yes it is:smile:

It´s the most practical bag I have:smile: great for bigger shopping and stuff:smile:))

12. Lovely collection!

13. i love your collection! and i really like the monogram mat bag, i'm so disappointed they discontinued that line.

14. The robot bag is hilarious LOL

15. I like the little robot bag! Your collection is very chic!