My LV bag and wallets were stolen this morning :(

Nov 20, 2006
Hi girls :sad:

Our house got robbed this morning while we sleeping isn't it just scary! :sad: My LV bag and LV wallets were stolen im devastated i saved up a fair bit for them :sad:

They stole my LV -Ellipse PM, LV porte tresor international and my snapped billford! My armani bag was stolen as well :sad: Thank god not for my more expensive LV bags

My mum lost her other bag with other things. My laptop is stolen and my digital camera. I'm devastated not so much for the bags but my laptop. I do architecture and I'm in my final year and i have alot of studio work on there that is irreplacable b hard to try find a job now without digital copies :sad:

I just want my laptop back so i can have my work back :sad: I'm hoping the insurance company will cover our bags. :sad:

Prey for me girls that the police will get it back to me! :sad: They are still not at my house and we reported it 12 hours ago! Perth police is just crap!

im so sorry to hear but am glad that nothing happened to you and your family! my house was broken into a few years ago and i was so upset also- it's such a violating feeling. i hope everything works out for you.

I am so sorry that this has happened to you and your family and so close to Christmas as well. Unfortunately there are some bad eggs in this world.

gosh, that's just terrible. I feel so sorry for you :sad:

Hope they get those :censor: and you'll at least get your laptop back.

Will your insurance cover the stolen things?

Thank u all for your lovely words u all so very sweet! Yes I'm hoping I will get my laptop back so much for finding architectural work experience without my digital files! :sad:

No 1 was hurt thank God :sad: But it's just scary! They came in through our kitchen window and started stealing the things they saw and probably quickly dashed off when they probably heard a noise. These thieves are good at it and im hoping they wont ever come back after we change our locks etc.

I don;t know what it like around the world but in my state and city robberies are apparently occur at a very high rate in comparison to the rest of the year near XMAS time :sad: We have never been robbed oh well just hoping the insurance company will cover nearly everything if i dont get my laptop back
:sad:

Thanks again u all so sweet! Big hugs & kisses! :heart: