My LV bag and wallets were stolen this morning :(

That is horrible!! I hope and pray that you get you laptop back and get your bags covered by insurance.. How awfull.. I had tried the same thing, at least three men broke into our home while I was alone sleeping, nothing happened to me, but all my moms jewelry, which she had been many many years to collect got stolen and so much more.

I am so sorry, I hope you'll feel safe and everything gets sorted out as quickly as possible.

hugs!!

I am sorry to hear that happened to you....I hope you are OK:heart: Maybe the local newspaper can do a story about your laptop ... that is what happened here and someone handed into the police as it had her thesis on it.....My thoughts are with you:love:

oooooooooooooo...that's really horrible!! I feel for you /cos it happened to me too a few years ago while I was sleeping too...they took all our wallets and we had no access to cards and money, but thank God, our regular cafe shouted us brekkie that Sunday morning..these bastards took our car for a joyride too and left it smashed headon underneath an abandoned carpark...

Thank goodness you are okay!It's a scary thing even to sleep at night again but brace yourself up hun! May God cuddle you up so well this Christmas! :tender:

Thanks you all u have been ever so kind! I can't stop reading the lovely replies & all of your well wishes :crybaby::heart:

I'm so sorry to anyone who has experienced having their house robbed and hope all is well and it's hasn't made an deep impact on your lives. WE are trying to deal with it as we upset this morning & arguing a fair bit as this is normal is such a situation.

Yea we bought premium home and content insurance but we bought the Ellipse PM a while ago and the 2 LV wallets which we don't have reciepts for. :sad: I'm crossing my fingers everything will b insured even if this is the case! Mayb i should post this in the paper but im sure if it will go anywhere in my city.

Hope all is well and my dearest & kindest wishes to u all to a safe and happy xmas!! :heart:

My prayers are with you. I'm glad to hear that no one was hurt or that there was no confrontation with the robbers and anyone in your family.

I hope you get compensated back for everything that was stolen. Even if you had no actual receipts from the store, you might still be able to claim it if not through your house insurance then through your credit card company if you used your credit card to buy it.

I know what it feels like.....when I was a little our house was broken into 3 times in less than 2 years!

Don't let your spirits down....especially during the yuletide season. My prayers are with you.:heart:

Oh my..so sorry that is scary...I actually dreamt a few nights ago that someone stole my LV collection and I was so upset by the dream...could not imagine how you feel right now...that is terrible...home insurance should take care of it...good luck sweetie....