My LV Art

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 21, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
    Hi TPFer's,

I just wanted to share with my fellow LV lovers some LV art that I recently made. I am no Picaso, I just do it for fun. I hope someone likes it!

*Just wanted to add for anyone interested I made these using Microsoft paint.

Attached Files:

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461271478.765747.jpg

3. Did you use windows paint?

4. Yes that's what it is, not actual paint. I actually wanted the title to say PC Art but I couldn't change it. I just started messing around with the other day actually because I thought I had a spot on my jungle NF and I used paint to point it out. I thought it would be cool to just have fun with it. I am no professional, trust me! The pics are just from lv.com, well except for the graffiti. I am not sure where that one is from it was saved on my computer from a long time ago.

5. The Vernis Alma one is really pretty! I also really enjoy the Multicolore Speedy one, and the Petit Malle and Graffiti ones are pretty too! They're all awesome! :heart:

6. Thanks :smile: Anyone can do this if they have paint, its really fun well atleast to me it is anyways! I have never used paint before like this so this was a fun experiment.

7. Those bags are all my top favorites! Great art!

8. I honestly thought this was a joke!
    My apologies! Love you! ❤️❤️❤️

9. Ok, your apologies are accepted :noworry: :smile:

Thanks hun!

10. How fun! Thanks for sharing. :smile:

11. I like it! Are you going to print them out and frame them?

12. Thanks. I was kind of nervous to post them because like I said I'm no professional over here but then I thought why not?

Thanks and honestly didn't even think of that.

13. Love your creativity!

14. Have you ever tried Sketchbook Copic and ColorStrokes? They're a little fiddly but can do really nice work once you get the hang of them. Hope you don't mind if I keep you company and we can do arts and crafts together:hugs:

For all the ladies out there wondering what a pink and fuchsia monogram canvas would look like:

Attached Files: