My Luscious Glossy Green Apple SM

starsnhevn

O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
As some of you may know, I've been a bit down lately w/ my DH just being laid off (no worries, he has a few job offers already). Anyway, this was the PERFECT pick me up. Its soooo fresh... makes me feel like I am carrying a Granny Smith Apple. Its just soooo beautiful and I'm ecstatic! :smile:

Here are some quick pics!
IMG_3015.jpg

With Flash
IMG_3017.jpg
IMG_3018.jpg

Without Flash
IMG_3019.jpg
IMG_3021.jpg

Its so lightweight... it reminds me of my beautiful Aqua SM that I sold a few months ago. I was having major seller's remorse, but this baby totally makes up for it! :smile: I was going to sell this as soon as I got it, but no way I can let her go. I forgot how much I love Belen Echandia! :smile:

oh man!!!! It's beautiful! It's as pretty as I'd hoped it would be! Now if only mine would get here...ARGH!!!!!

Congrats, stars!

Is that the large or medium SM? The color looks absolutely juicy!! I am so excited for my glossy apple LMM, so I can experience the delish leather in real life. Enjoy your new bag :smile:

Is that the large or medium SM? The color looks absolutely juicy!! I am so excited for my glossy apple LMM, so I can experience the delish leather in real life. Enjoy your new bag :smile:

Its the large size. :smile: I really love it. I keep walking into my guest room to stroke it... lol. Really...its hip! lol. Its like the silver lining to my rain cloud. :smile: I am sooo lusting after Aud's green LMM!