My Luscious Glossy Green Apple SM

starsnhevn

O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Mercer Island (Seattle), WA
As some of you may know, I've been a bit down lately w/ my DH just being laid off (no worries, he has a few job offers already). Anyway, this was the PERFECT pick me up. Its soooo fresh... makes me feel like I am carrying a Granny Smith Apple. Its just soooo beautiful and I'm ecstatic! :smile:

Here are some quick pics!

With Flash

Without Flash

Its so lightweight... it reminds me of my beautiful Aqua SM that I sold a few months ago. I was having major seller's remorse, but this baby totally makes up for it! :smile: I was going to sell this as soon as I got it, but no way I can let her go. I forgot how much I love Belen Echandia! :smile:

gga

Satans Little Helper
O.G.
Dec 16, 2006
oh man!!!! It's beautiful! It's as pretty as I'd hoped it would be! Now if only mine would get here...ARGH!!!!!

Congrats, stars!

savvy23

Perfect Blue
Feb 27, 2008
Sweet and nice ! I just love the SM design, wouldn't it be great if Jackie reinvented it in someway?

Loving the Greens today gals!

*suzi*

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
Ohio
That is gorgeous. You ladies are totally tempting me to get the apple green Hold Me. The color looks so much prettier here than on Museten.

bark

May 15, 2006
Yeah!!!! I love it ... mine is on it's way. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow. It is my first BE and I can't wait. I love green bags.

kings_20

Sep 23, 2007
Canada
Is that the large or medium SM? The color looks absolutely juicy!! I am so excited for my glossy apple LMM, so I can experience the delish leather in real life. Enjoy your new bag :smile:

starsnhevn

O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Mercer Island (Seattle), WA
Is that the large or medium SM? The color looks absolutely juicy!! I am so excited for my glossy apple LMM, so I can experience the delish leather in real life. Enjoy your new bag :smile:
Its the large size. :smile: I really love it. I keep walking into my guest room to stroke it... lol. Really...its hip! lol. Its like the silver lining to my rain cloud. :smile: I am sooo lusting after Aud's green LMM!