My Lucky Find!!

iluvbags88

Jul 29, 2013
USA
I was looking for the Pochette Metis in Marine Rouge yesterday and was told there was none. Frantically i called the 866# and was told the same. None in the country. I did an online chat this morning and was told there are 4 available!!! I went ballistic and contacted my lovely SA so she could help me do a transfer. I also took matters myself. I was able to put one on hold in case she couldnt do the transfer but luckily my SA was able to locate me one locally miraculously. I picked her up as fast as I could. So you guys if you are looking for the PM do the online chat and asked them to locate one for you!!! My Lucky day!!

Presenting my beautiful PM!! Can't wait to carry her.

IMG_2266.JPG IMG_2269.JPG

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
I was looking for the Pochette Metis in Marine Rouge yesterday and was told there was none. Frantically i called the 866# and was told the same. None in the country. I did an online chat this morning and was told there are 4 available!!! I went ballistic and contacted my lovely SA so she could help me do a transfer. I also took matters myself. I was able to put one on hold in case she couldnt do the transfer but luckily my SA was able to locate me one locally miraculously. I picked her up as fast as I could. So you guys if you are looking for the PM do the online chat and asked them to locate one for you!!! My Lucky day!!

Presenting my beautiful PM!! Can't wait to carry her.

View attachment 3706248 View attachment 3706249
Great choice in colour. She's gorgeous!

Reactions: iluvbags88

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
Since this bag is still in production, it's worth inquiring daily as the stock can be replenished without notice.

Congrats on your new bag. This color combo sure looks lovely!!

musk_plus

Feb 4, 2017
Berlin
So happy for you, and haha I was really laughing because its like we have to scheme and stalk until we get our dream bag :smile:) I got PM in Monogram and its my favourite purse.

Reactions: iluvbags88