My LUCKIEST of CHARMS ... Re-release of an absolute Chanel gem

I'm such a dweeb, but I'm comparing all the charms on your bag to the ones on my d silver one (from a photo on my phone) and you have the white camellia flower near the number 5 which mine does not have. you also have a green flower and a few other charms more than mine. i think this is just cause to go get a bag like yours. :roflmfao:. let's see how many other reasons i can give myself to talk myself into getting one like yours. Treasure your LC bag--i hope it becomes one of your favorites as silver lucky has been to me!!

Ooh congratulations! Isn't it the most gorgeous Chanel ever! I have the dk silver one from previous edition and she never fails to take my breath away :cloud9: They did vary the charms slightly, and the coloring.. the previous release has purple butterfly and this time it's like an amber color. Lovely!

I'm such a dweeb, but I'm comparing all the charms on your bag to the ones on my d silver one (from a photo on my phone) and you have the white camellia flower near the number 5 which mine does not have. you also have a green flower and a few other charms more than mine. i think this is just cause to go get a bag like yours. :roflmfao:. let's see how many other reasons i can give myself to talk myself into getting one like yours. Treasure your LC bag--i hope it becomes one of your favorites as silver lucky has been to me!!

L, you need another lucky charm and a boy stringray. :graucho: