!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My luckiest day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwww this story totally warms my heart! SOoooooo glad you waited! :biggrin: This is definitely a beauty! You have the birkin I WANT! :lol: That was originally my first choice for a bicolor. You, birkinbaby and I will be triplets if I see one though lol, its just too beautiful! Congrats again! We definitely need to have a birkin convention now hehe.

:love: I'm so happy for you! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! It looks a lot like Birkinbaby's - so you guys are bag twins!!
That bag has so much class and character and it was totally meant to be! I love that you got the whole "Hermes" experience! :love: :love: :love:

Oh, seeing your photos, I just have to get the twilly too! I was thinking about selling my bicolor birkin, but after seeing your photos, I decided it is too beautiful to sell!

Welcome to your new birkin!! The color combo is really pretty! I wasn't sure I liked the 2 tone bags before but they are growing on me - you must be verry happy - and a twilly too! I agree with Noriko - we should have a birkin/Hermes convention! Imagine all of the pf girls with Hermes bags in one hotel LOL!:lol: We would need a bodyguard for our bags!

I think this is a lucky forum!