my lovely reveal!!

Jan 26, 2010
Hey everyone! So I have a reveal here for all of youu. I haven't purchased anything at Coach for awhile. I guess i've been sorta in love with Burberry, Gucci, and LV and sorta forgot about Coach but im back now!! I love it and my new purchases! My obsession with bags began with coach and im glad to have purchased from them again.

Anyways heres what i got!

6447912223_88be1304c2.jpg

6447912349_21b3b84cde.jpg

6447912515_3154847557.jpg

6447913475_7b7deeaa14.jpg

6447913675_d6e42b34a5.jpg

I love the black leather bag so much!! I bringing it to my internship interview next week. Its a simple black leather bag. I was debating between that one and a purple bag. I loved the dark purple color but wasn't so crazy about the shape. My dad also liked this one better. I bought the bandeau scarf to complete the look. And the little woven bag was so cute I just had to get it! They had that pattern in a larger tote shape bag but decided not to get it because I already have two of that shape bag. The black leather bag came up to $139+tax, the bandeau/scarf was $21+tax, and the little bag was $67+tax. I think i got a great deal on everything.

Thanks for letting me share with you what I bought!!

:biggrin:

Wonderful buys! I've had my eye on that woven one for a long time. The scarf is gorgeous (I love purple.) The black will be perfect for work and it looks great with the scarf.

Wonderful buys! I've had my eye on that woven one for a long time. The scarf is gorgeous (I love purple.) The black will be perfect for work and it looks great with the scarf.

Thanks! I love the women one! I really wanted the bag :sad: Purple is my absolute favorite color. I can't wait to use the black bag! I feel like it looks more professional than the other ones i wanted.

Great haul! Love the woven Poppy!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Thank you!! I fell in love with the poppy once i saw it!

Congrats! I still love that MfT duvet, too :graucho:

Thanks! haha i loved the missoni collection!

Beautiful, I especially love the scarf and lining. The woven bag is cute too, I've never seen that one. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks!! i wanted a purple scarf to match the purple lining. I also wanted coach purple leather gloves but I ended up not getting it :sad: as you can tell purple is my favorite color.

Very nice! I love the woven bag! I need to check out my outlet and see if they have it!

thanks! yea you should totally check it out! I haven't been there in awhile and i found some nice things. I wish I had more time to shop though :sad: I was rushed. They also had the woven bag in another color. It was more orange and gold based.

Very nice! Congrats!

Thankyou!! :smile:

Pretty bags!! I especially love the chain strap on the woven bag.

Congrats!!

Thanks! I love the chain too. Partly the reason why I bought that bag!

Beautiful Bag! Congrats!

Thanks!! :smile:

Love how the scarf matches the lining of the bag :smile:

Thanks!! I tried matching it. I was waiting in line and quickly decided to get a scarf to match it. I didnt really get to look around since i was online but i managed to find one that someone probably put on the shelf by the line.

I just bought the same scarf last week to go with my Black leather Ashley. I love it too. Congrats!

Thanks!! yayy we have the same! I hope you enjoy yours as well. :smile: