My Lovely Jumbo Ghw!!

CC collection

Jan 1, 2013
Dear all Chanel lovers, i love my jumbo so much but i lost the authentic card. I couldn't find it anywhere at home. What should i do??? Please advice...

mcb100

O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
Nowhere out of ordinary.
The authenticity card is always nice to have, but if you're someone who never plans on selling their bags it's not absolutely necessary, as long as you know the bag you have is totally real. I have misplaced one or two authenticity cards, and while I like to keep everything together, it's not a big deal for me because I am someone who never ever sells their bags even the ones that I tire of.

CC collection

Jan 1, 2013
The authenticity card is always nice to have, but if you're someone who never plans on selling their bags it's not absolutely necessary, as long as you know the bag you have is totally real. I have misplaced one or two authenticity cards, and while I like to keep everything together, it's not a big deal for me because I am someone who never ever sells their bags even the ones that I tire of.

Yes, I love it so much..I will keep it with me forever. Many thanks... 😘

bagness

Jan 21, 2014
It's not a big deal :smile:maybe hold on to your receipt though if you do decide to sell it in the future it will be easier? :smile:

Chanbal

Aug 18, 2012
World
Sorry, it can't be replaced. It's nice to have the authenticity card, but it is not that important...