My Lovely Dior Collection

Thanks all - just an update I went to Dior outlet at the weekend and grab a few more Dior bags .. here is my latest collection!!!

dior.jpg

I just realised I forgot to add my mini logo saddle .. oops and I have all boxed the bags away now and to lazy to get them al out!!!

dior1.jpg

dior3.jpg

Im using the mini gaucho at the moment.

Thanks all - just an update I went to Dior outlet at the weekend and grab a few more Dior bags .. here is my latest collection!!!

I just realised I forgot to add my mini logo saddle .. oops and I have all boxed the bags away now and to lazy to get them al out!!!

green with envy...but happy for you ! too many cute Dior babies :drool:

thanks Nat , hows the packing?? or have you moved already?

anyway have missed you these past few days!

aaaw thank you hunny !:heart: yes it is my first full day in a new country... i am celebrating doing nothing and catching up with the posts on PF ! i am taking 3 months off to relax after last job from hell and learn the language...so i will be able to be on the forum much much more often ! :graucho:

:wtf: Looks like your collection dramatically increased within a single month!!!

Congrats, girl, enjoy your bags!!;)

aaaw thank you hunny !:heart: yes it is my first full day in a new country... i am celebrating doing nothing and catching up with the posts on PF ! i am taking 3 months off to relax after last job from hell and learn the language...so i will be able to be on the forum much much more often ! :graucho:

OMG have fun doing nothing :wlae:

lol maybe do some shopping :graucho: