My Love Story with LV

:hugs: ..... I lost my mum beginning of this year, Feb. She's 65. I miss her......

Thanks for sharing your story~! enjoy your bags~!

That's what I used to call my mom"mum", god bless your mom and I know the pain of missing her. Something that helps me is this , What we have once enjoyed we can never loose for all that we love becomes part of us.

Love the DA Neverfull! And your mother looked like a strong beautiful woman. How lucky you were to have that bond with her!

Thank you and I just adore the DA neverfull , it's such a beautiful bag. And I do feel truly blessed to have such a strong bond with my mom, still 26 months later I still feel the bond with her. Treat the people you love good in your life, all the little things do matter in the end.

Sounds like my mom and grandma they were not close so she told me so many times she wanted to be the kind of mother she didn't have , we were best friends, I too have two teenage daughters and I try to be the best mom , be there for them through thick and thin love them no matter what, I learned that from my mom, I feel like the luckiest person in the world to have the kind of mom I had. You sound alot like her, your daughter is very lucky.

Thank you for such sweet words! :hbeat: Yes, my daughter knows about my relationship with my mother, and how sometimes we learn from bad examples, too, and also she knows how very important it is to me and to her to be best friends forever! :biggrin:

I don't know that there is grief greater than the loss of a mother or child. Big hugs! So sorry about your mother. And I am glad that you're able to rebuild with her memory in mind.

Thank You to all the beautiful women who love LV just as much as I do and remember when you see someone with a Louis Vuitton purse that maybe just maybe there is a little story behind why she is carrying that bag.......:smile:

I don't know that there is grief greater than the loss of a mother or child. Big hugs! So sorry about your mother. And I am glad that you're able to rebuild with her memory in mind.

I was told that the normal grieving process was one year and I thought , you didn't know my mom , I often wondered ,"will I ever be able to laugh again or have fun with my girls again. But after all I have been through I emerge today stronger than ever and YES I can once again enjoy life, my two wonderful daughters and I can laugh again . I still carry a heavy heart but that will be for a lifetime. Part of me died that day, I am different now, But I am ready to build memories and look forward to the future. Thank You for your kind words.