My Love Affair with the Kristin Collection!

Belle_373

Feb 24, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to TPF and to Coach. I bought my first Coach purse in January and I am now addicted to Coach especially the new Kristin line. I recieved my first PCE card last Monday and have bought four purses in a week and a half ---all Kristin's. I'm officially on a ban until the fall or until the next PCE.

I'll start by sharing my most recent purchase, the Kristin Leather Large Satchel in Turquoise. I spent last night hunting down this purse, as there is only one flagship store in my area that carries the satchels. I'm proud to say I got the last one. They put it on hold for me last night and I drove an hour out of my after work to go picked it up. This is truly a sign of an addiction.:shame:

christylou

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Sunny Arizona
:welcome2: and congratulations! You picked such a beautiful bag. I love the leather and style of the Kristen bags (hated it before I saw it in real life). They are such a classic style and that turquoise color is so yummy. Congrats again and looking forward to seeing more of your posts and pics.

coachluvr80

Apr 3, 2009
Kentucky
its beautiful, congrats! you should post a modeling pic, I love seeing how the bags look when carried - that usually sells me on a bag more than anything!

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
:welcome2:

You're off to a great start ... we're all addicts here so you're in great company. Congrats!

pzold

**Love my Mastiffs**
O.G.
Apr 20, 2008
Welcome! U R in the right place!! GREAT first choice. I love the Kristin and that color is TDF!!

Congrats!

kristinmcd

Sleep With Your Bag?
O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
Congrats and welcome! The Kristin line is amazing (but hurting my wallet - my new Kristin turquoise wallet, that is!) LOL

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
MN
Welcome and Congrats on all your new goodies!!!!
Coach and TPF are very addicting!!!
The Kristin Satchel is very nice!!! Can't wait to see the rest of your bags!!!!

Lynne :biggrin: