My Louis Vuitton Vintage Revamped Reveal

u580729

Sep 19, 2010
Hello All. I just had to share this. I picked up my discontinued Randonnee backpack today from the LV Boutique. I had all the leather and hardware replaced. It came to a total of about $745. OMG! I could not believe my eyes. It looks like a brand new bag! Everyone was gushing over the bag. I am beyond satisfied. It took about 5 weeks, but it was totally worth it.

Attached is a "before" pic of a bag that is exactly what my bag looked like prior to repair (same patina and everything). The "after" pic was taken at the LV Boutique of my actual bag.

Attachments

• attachment.png
    attachment.png
    586.3 KB · Views: 1,386
  • IMG_7947.jpg
    IMG_7947.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 1,279
  • IMG_1653.jpg
    IMG_1653.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 1,252
Reactions: Kouralakko
Hello All. I just had to share this. I picked up my discontinued Randonnee backpack today from the LV Boutique. I had all the leather and hardware replaced. It came to a total of about $745. OMG! I could not believe my eyes. It looks like a brand new bag! Everyone was gushing over the bag. I am beyond satisfied. It took about 5 weeks, but it was totally worth it.

Attached is a "before" pic of a bag that is exactly what my bag looked like prior to repair (same patina and everything). The "after" pic was taken at the LV Boutique of my actual bag.

That's awesome!! Seems like you think it was worth it. How does the new leather and hardware compare to the vintage? Obviously newer but quality wise

Reactions: MulberryHeaux