My Louis Vuitton Trunks & Bags Was Removed From eBay - Don't Know Why

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Is This An Authentic Louis Vuitton???

1. Yes

2. Very Close

3. No

4. Definitely Not

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am a seller on eBay and I sell mostly women clothing. However, ocassionally I sell women's shoes and handbags. This evening I listed a Louis Vuitton Trunks & Bags shopper. I was under the impression the bag was 100% authentic when I received it. However, eBay removed my listing within an hour of me posting it, without much of an explanation as to why they removed it. Can someone who's more familiar with LV please explain why my item was removed. Thanks in advance!:confused1:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hello and welcome,

This could be a problem because the authentication threads on tPF are as a help buyers, not for sellers. Sellers are welcome to provide more pics etc if their auction is being questioned though.

The LV authentication thread is in the LV forum, but you could search tPF for your seller id and see if your bag has been looked at.

In any case those authenticating usually don't talk about the specific details though.

Hope it helps.

3. Thank you Ellie!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.