My Loubie Collection~MommywithStyle~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! I was finally able to get some photos here of my collection. It's not much but it's a start and growing as the years come. i love every pair that I buy and I'm so excited to share them with you all. Hope you all enjoy! ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. very nice collection! i love the very croise (i think that's what they are?)!

3. What a pretty collection Mommy!

4. Amazing start mommy :graucho: great collection and some different styles. :heart: it

5. Great collection! I like what M. Louboutin wrote on your box :lol:

6. I was gonna say the same thing as cllover. I love what M. Louboutin wrote on your box. Great collection!

7. Great collection! Love the Barcelonas especially!! :graucho:

8. Your collection is beautiful! What are the ones in the far left in the first picture? I really like those :love:

9. Great collection! I am loving the pink watersnake VPs, the grey peniche and the leopard pony hair d'orsay....just stunning!

10. Great collection, I love the Vivis! Ooh, we probably saw you at the signing!

11. Great collection! Thanks for sharing it with us!

12. great collection! :biggrin:

13. Great, well rounded collection.

14. great collection! love the very croise and the barcelona!

15. Great collection! I love the watersnakes, VC & the Barcelona's!

The black and orangish wedges are really cute---what style is that?