My LOOT-NIMBUS,LVOE TEE, ETOILE and INCLUSION

Oh my goodness! Everything you got is fabulous!! That bag is TDF.:nuts: That tee looks amazing on!
BTW...:heart: your shorts (heehee)....I had some red ones on today just like that.LOL

Oh my goodness! Everything you got is fabulous!! That bag is TDF.:nuts: That tee looks amazing on!
BTW...:heart: your shorts (heehee)....I had some red ones on today just like that.LOL

LOL. I actually LOVE the shorts but not with that tee. I was like hmm these shorts look like asz with this tee but if they want to see the tee this will have to do, for now! LOL

Oh and I got the inclusion and thought of you. I think I remembered seeing the picture of your hand with the framboise or pomme ring and bracelet on you! Prompted me to get my first inclusion. I actually really love it. I almost bought the vegas necklace to go with my vegas bracelet but liked this better! :yes:

Crystal, everything is gorgeous! :drool: I really thought about that tee, & seeing you modeling it makes me want it more. :yes: It looks great on you. Love the cloud bag too. Congrats!!