my loot from paris and switzerland

What fantastic pieces:heart::heart:!! I love everything you chose and the Kelly clutch/wallet is marvelous -- Thank you so much for sharing it w/ us. Congratulations on all your lovely new pieces and Enjoy everything!

and yes queenie, my other white bag was a 28 epsom hac with palladium (so its erm.. different!!! haha, i love white!)

i'm trying to take some inside pics of the wallet now, gimme a minute.
You just had to get it right? I can imagine how hard it is to pass this up. It's too gorgeous!! :tup: I'm just too chicken to own anything white. The only white I have is the new X'mas keyring. ;)

Those Kelly Wallet pictures are great!! I'm sure you're stirring a lot of lemming for the ladies here already. And I really think you're probably the only person in SG to own this cos our store will only bring this in next year.

Tricia, I could read your mind right? :biggrin:

oh my goodness!! Congrats!!! Love everything you bought, especially the wallet! I just called my SA about the wallet but she took today off! What to do.....

WOWEE, lumine! What an amazing haul of souvenirs from your Paris and Switzerland trip. :drool::drool::drool: Thanks so much for sharing with us--especially the great pics of the beautiful and utterly amazing Kelly wallet. Add my name to the long list of members now lusting after one.